In this interview Census discusses the following:
- How he got into rugby and what other sports he played growing up
- At what point did he realise that rugby could become a career
- The biggest differences between playing rugby in the UK, France and New Zealand
- The changes in Samoan rugby over the last few years and how the New Zealand systems are influencing Samoan youth rugby
- The mentors and influences he had throughout his career
- Why good systems and values are so crucial
- What advice he has for young players looking to make a career in rugby
Surround yourself with good people, good mentors, guys that will be there to help progress your career – Census’ advice for young players
Listen to the full interview and leave us your thoughts in the comments.
Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes!
Connect with Census on Twitter
Do you know any young players that would benefit from Census’ advice?
Please share this with them!